Special holiday bonus in Trentino

THE HOTEL CHALET DEL BRENTA JOINS THE HOLIDAY BONUS INITIATIVE TO OFFER YOU SAFE HOLIDAYS IN TRENTINO

The COVID-19 emergency has changed all the rules but we don't want to be caught off-guard! The Hotel Chalet del Brenta in Madonna di Campiglio adheres to the use of holiday bonusesand we are available to welcome anyone who wants to take advantage of this extraordinary opportunity to spend a skiing holiday in Trentino or a holiday until 31/12/2021.

The bonus is a credit that can be used for holidays in Italy at tourist accommodation businesses. It does not consist in a spending voucher, but in a refund: 80% of the bonus amount will be an actual discount on the receipt/invoice at the time of check-out, the remaining 20% will be applied on the income tax of the citizen using the incentive.

The holiday bonus is available to households with an ISEE income of less than 40 thousand euros, and its maximum amount is 500 euros:

  • UP TO €150 FOR ONE-PERSON HOUSEHOLDS
  • UP TO €300 FOR TWO-PERSON HOUSEHOLDS
  • UP TO €500 FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH THREE OR MORE PEOPLE

To obtain the holiday bonus, all you have to do is stay in a participating accommodation until 31 December 2021. You will also need to meet the aforementioned criteria:

  • THE EXPENSES MUST BE INCURRED IN A SINGLE PAYMENT TO THE CHOSEN TOURIST ACCOMMODATION ENTERPRISE
  • THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF THE PAYMENT MUST BE DOCUMENTED BY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE OR COMMERCIAL DOCUMENT
  • PAYMENT OF THE SERVICE MUST BE MADE WITHOUT THE INTERMEDIARY OF TOUR OPERATORS OR BOOKING PLATFORMS (SUCH AS BOOKING, EXPEDIA, ETC.)

In order to be entitled to the sum, you must calculate your ISEE (with the support of a CAF or patronage). By downloading the "IO" App and logging in with your SPID digital identity or, alternatively, with your Electronic Identity Card, you will be able to certify your entitlement to the bonus and take advantage of the credit.

Information request

FILL OUT THE FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL

+39 0465 443159 book now