Dolomeet card: everything you could ask for.. and more!
Madonna di Campiglio, Pinzolo and Val Rendena offer a summer filled with fun and excitement thanks to the DoloMeetCard, a pre-paid electronic pass that gives you access to numerous services and facilities from June 15th to September 15th. With DoloMeetCard you’ll experience an unforgettable vacation that combines nature, sports, culture and fun. Below are the free services offered by the Dolomeet Card!
- 6 days of free access to the lifts of Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo, to reach the highest itineraries and admire the magnificent panorama of the Adamello-Presanella and Brenta Dolomites.
- 6 days of free access to the summer shuttle buses of Val Rendena for a relaxing holiday without the hassle of driving.
- 6 days of free access to all parking and sustainable transport systems sponsored by the Adamello Brenta Nature Park, for a truly eco-friendly holiday.
- 4 excursions in the Adamello Brenta Nature Park with alpine guides and expert educators, to explore the wonders of nature.
- 2 mountain bike excursions with expert instructors for a real off-road biking experience.
- 1 natural-cultural tour of the magnificent Stenico Castle and its surroundings (on Wednesdays).
- 6 days of free access to the most fascinating museums and castles of Trentino to admire the culture and awe-inspiring environment of the Adamello Brenta Nature Park.
- 6 days of shopping, tasting and fun with special discounts in partner facilities and shops: Terme Val Rendena-Fonte Sant'Antonio, Golf Club Rendena, Golf Club Campo magno, wine and handcraft shops.
- 1 entrance to Pinzolo Ice Stadium with equipment rental
- 6 days orf excursions and activities included in the Park Summer Programme; some free for DoloMeet Card holders.